Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cheese Crunchers


My mom has made this as a holiday dessert for as long as I can remember, so that's when I typically make it. But you can totally use this whenever you want! (I know my hubby would be absolutely content if I decided to make this on a weekly basis!)

Crust/Topper
1 12 oz bag butterscotch chips
6 Tbs butter
2 C graham crackers, crumbled-big crumbs
2 C chopped nuts

Soften and mix chips and butter. Stir until smooth. Add in crumbs and nuts. Set aside 2 C of the mixture. Pat remainder in a 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 for 3-5 minutes.

Filling
2 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1/2 C sugar
4 eggs
1/2 C flour
2 Tbs lemon juice

Combine all together. Beat until smooth. Pour over crust. Crumble remaining crust mixture over all. Bake at 350 for 25 min. Cool, cut, refrigerate or serve immediately. Refrigerate uneaten portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment